Silent Generation: 1%-3% will browse, 1%-3% will buy online
Downloadable PDF from nielson research
a. To be eligible to browse the Site and use the Service, the User must be at least 18 years of age.
b. The User must provide information that is truthful to the best of the User’s knowledge and in the event any such information changes, the User shall notify the Company of any such change within a reasonable amount of time.
c. The User may not through the Site use false identities, impersonate any other person, or use a username and password that the User is not authorized to use.
3. TERM AND TERMINATION. This Agreement will remain in effect until terminated by either party. If the User is dissatisfied with the Service or any of the terms and conditions contained herein, the sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate the User Account. The User may cancel the User Account and participation in the Service at any time by submission of a cancellation web form that is accessible via the User Profile. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Agreement to the contrary, the Company may, in its sole discretion, terminate the User Account, and discontinue the User’s participation in the Service. Reasons for the Company’s determination to so terminate or discontinue the User’s Account or participation as provided for above, include, but are not limited to, if the Company believes that the User has violated this Agreement or other policies or guidelines of the Service or that of any other party, or if the Company believes that the User’s conduct may be harmful to other consumers, advertisers or licensees who participate in or facilitate the Service.
4. GENERAL RESTRICTIONS ON USE.
a. The Company grants the User a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it (or any portion thereof) except with express written consent of the Company. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Site or its contents, any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices, any derivative use of this site or its contents, any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant, or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
b. The User agrees not to use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. The User will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site’s infrastructure. The User agrees not to use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Site without the prior express consent from an authorized Company representative, unless such use is by a search engine employed to direct Internet users to the Site.
c. The Site or any portion thereof may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of the Company. The User may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Company or its associates without express written consent. The User may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden” text utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of the Company.
d. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by the Company. The User is granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Site so long as the link does not portray the Company, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
5. SOCIAL DEBATE. Through the Site, Users may create a forum through which Users can debate a specific issue (“Social Debate”) through the sharing of a variety of content including comments, documents, videos, and photos. Rules regarding content generated by Social Debate Users can be found in Section 7 herein.
7. RESTRICTIONS ON USER-GENERATED CONTENT.
a. The User may have the opportunity to post a variety of content on the Site without the Company’s approval (the “Content”). The User agrees that in using the Service and the Site, the User shall not post any Content that: (i) advocates for the commission of any illegal activity; (ii) advocates or professes violence or intolerance toward any specific individual, organization, or belief; (iii) is misleading or inaccurate information that was posted with the intent of misleading other users; (iv) may be deemed obscene (at the sole discretion of the Company); (v) may cause a liability for Company or its partner publications and websites (collectively, the “Partners”), or may cause Company or any of its Partners to lose (in whole or in part) the services of any ISPs or suppliers; or (vi) infringes upon the intellectual property or any other right of any third party.
b. The User shall not, through the Service or the Site: (i) impersonate any person or entity; (ii) harass any other users of the Site; or (iii) state or imply that any posted Content is endorsed by the Company.
c. The User grants to Company a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display any Content throughout the world in any media. The User grants the Company and its sublicensees the right to use the name that the User submits in connection with such content, if the party so chooses. The User represents and warrants that the User owns or otherwise controls all of the rights to the posted Content and that the Content is accurate.
d. By submitting Content to the Site, the User acknowledges that this Agreement applies to the User’s submission of the Content and the Company’s use of such Content.
8. USER ACCOUNT. The User may register to the Site with an account in order to make use of certain functions and/or the Service (the “User Account”). The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password that the User designates during the registration process, and the User is fully responsible for all activities that occur under the User Account. The User agrees to: (i) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of the User Account or any other breach of security, and (ii) ensure that the User exits from the User Account at the end of each session. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the User’s failure to comply with this provision. The User should use particular caution when accessing the User Account from a public or shared computer to ensure that others are not able to view or record the User Account’s username and password and/or other personal information. The Company reserves the right to terminate or suspend any User’s User Account and/or access to the Site and the Service if the Company determines (in its sole discretion) that any such User has violated this Agreement.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The Site holds certain content, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, that is the property of the Company or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The Site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights belonging to Company and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Company and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon the User.
To notify Company of any copyright-infringing content, please contact us at copyright@INQURE.com.
10. COMMUNICATIONS. The Company shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute any and all communication conducted with Company through the Site including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like (the “Communications”). The User shall have no right of confidentiality in the Communications and the Company shall have no obligation to protect the Communications from disclosure. The Company shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in the Communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
11. LIMITED LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO THE USER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FOR ANY MATTER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE SITE, ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY THE COMPANY, ANY CONTENT POSTED THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR THE INTERNET GENERALLY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (A) ANY PARTY’S USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (B) ANY CHANGES TO OR INACCESSIBILITY OF THE SITE; (C) ANY DELAY, FAILURE, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF ANY DATA OR ANY TRANSMISSION OF DATA; (D) ANY CONTENT OR DATA TRANSMITTED OR RECEIVED (OR NOT TRANSMITTED OR RECEIVED) BY/FROM ANY PARTY; AND/OR (E) ANY CONTENT OR DATA FROM A THIRD PERSON ACCESSED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, OR THE SERVICE; WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS ASSERTED ON THE BASIS OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THUS THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO USER.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. USE OF THIS SITE AND ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY THE COMPANY IS AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (A) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) THAT THE SITE, OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET THE USER’S REQUIREMENTS; (C) THAT THE SITE WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ACCESSIBLE OR ERROR-FREE; AND/OR (D) THAT ANY INFORMATION, DATA OR CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SITE, OR THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, TIMELY OR FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER FORMS OF DESTRUCTIVE CODE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THE USER FROM THE COMPANY, WHETHER IN ORAL, WRITTEN OR ELECTRONIC FORM, RELATING TO THE USER’S USE OF THIS SITE, THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
13. INDEMNIFICATION. The User agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend the Company, along with its directors, employees and agents from and against any action, cause, claim, damage, debt, demand or liability, including reasonable costs and attorney’s fees, asserted by any person or entity, arising out of or relating to: (i) this Agreement and/or any breach or threatened breach by the User; (ii) the User’s use of the Site or any service offered by the Company; (c) any unacceptable or objectionable use of the Site or any service offered to the User by the Company; or (d) any negligent or willful misconduct by the User.
14. ERRORS AND OMISSIONS. The Site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, including but not limited to inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability applicable to certain products or services offered by the Company. The Company shall not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation to honor reservations or information affected by such inaccuracies. The Company reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to any information contained on the Site, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
15. PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. The Site may contain information about products and services offered by the Company, not all of which are available in every location. Any reference to a Company product or service on the Site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in the User’s location.
16. THIRD PARTY LINKS. There are links on the Site that lead to third party sites, including those of advertisers. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRIVACY POLICIES OF THOSE SITES OR THE COOKIES THOSE SITES USE. IN ADDITION, BECAUSE THE COMPANY HAS NO CONTROL OVER SUCH SITES AND RESOURCES, THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF SUCH EXTERNAL SITES OR RESOURCES, AND DOES NOT ENDORSE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CONTENT, ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE FROM SUCH SITES OR RESOURCES.
17. MODIFICATION. The Company has the right at any time or from time to time to modify or amend this Agreement. Should the Company choose to modify this Agreement the Site will display such changes, which will be User’s only notification of any such change. Any use of the Site or the Service by User after such notification shall constitute User’s acceptance of the modified or amended terms. No modification to this Agreement made by User shall be binding upon the Company.
18. FORCE MAJEURE. In the event that either Party is unable to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement or to enjoy any of its benefits because of natural disaster, terrorism, fire, explosion, power blackout, earthquake, flood, the elements, strike, embargo, labor disputes, acts of civil or military authority, war, acts of God, acts or omissions of carriers or suppliers, acts of regulatory or governmental agencies, actions or decrees of governmental bodies or communication line failure not the fault of the affected Party or other causes beyond such Party’s reasonable control (a “Force Majeure Event”) the Party who has been so affected shall immediately give notice to the other Party and shall do everything possible to resume performance. Upon receipt of such notice, all obligations under this Agreement shall be immediately suspended. If the period of nonperformance exceeds seven (7) days from the receipt of notice of the Force Majeure Event, the Party whose ability to perform has not been so affected may by giving written notice immediately terminate this Agreement.
19. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other provisions of this Agreement, and this Agreement shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision had not been contained herein.
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners.
Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website comply’s to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website’s email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity [this is by no far a comprehensive list].
This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. (External links are clickable text / banner / image links to other websites, similar to; http://mashable.com/2015/04/09/linkedin-lynda-acquisition/?utm_cid=mash-com-li-pete-link, etc.)
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Adverts and Sponsored Links
This website may contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, to whom may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy urls [web addresses] (this is an example: http://bit.ly…).
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine urls are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
Inqure’s mission is to proactively empower its users with latest, relevant, and insightful knowledge.